Monday, October 19, 2009

Fantasy Football on Yahoo.com

So, after my post about how awful I am with Fantasy Football on Yahoo.com, I have won the last two weeks. I guess I'm not as bad as I thought or the other fantasy leaguers are just giving up because they know I will win the whole thing anyway.

I'm in two leagues and I have completely different records in both. The Pineville Mayhem league was started by a friend in an online game that we both play, World of Warcraft, and I won the first three games only to lose the last two. After tonight though, I will have won my 4th week after defeating the undefeated South City Storm by .04 points. Now that is close.

My IT Fantasy Football 2009 league has me losing the first 4 games before finally winning in week 5. As of today, I am expected to thoroughly defeat the Heavy Underdogs to get out of the gutter in this league. Sorry Rob but you should have updated your players that had a Bye week.....lol
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I fully expect to be in first place at the end of the season in both leagues. I cannot and will not be defeated.